Better support for boolean search operators.
For reference, <http://www.wankdb.com/> has very good support for these and they use it to support more specific tags/categories.
* They have a category for "Small Tits". It is implemented as a normal search for the following text:
* "Boobs Small"|"Small Boobs"|"Small Tits"|Smallboobs|Smalltits|"Tits Small"
They also support using parentheses to group terms together.
* The category Asian Lesbian is implemented with the search:
The number of videos shown per row should be reduced if the window width is not large enough to avoid the need for horizontal scrolling.
For reference, <http://www.wankdb.com/> handles this nicely.
I can't browse the search results beyond page 80 or when the "start" paramater is above 2000.
The "Directory" page would be better labeled as "Tags" or "Categories".
nudevista.com/directory/ should be nudevista.com/tags/ or nudevista.com/categories/
I think of a "directory" being a hierarchical structure of the entire site, not a list of tags.
* Remember which videos I have clicked on.
* Ability to quickly filter by length without changing preferences.
* User tagging/suggestions for videos without model names.
* More powerful search operators (and a description somewhere of the syntax)
Thanks for the great site!
Allow user submitted tagging and corrections of model / category information.
I would like for you to remeber every video I click on and give me a way to browse this list. Sort of like "favorites" but works automatically.
Thanks for the great site.
Keep a history of everything I've watched.
Make videos I've seen before look different than ones I haven't.
Let me browse a list of stuff I've seen.
Thanks for your idea!
We review the possibility to give the community more tools to moderate the content on the site.
Yes, this would be a great feature.
Thanks for your votes!
We have planned to add this option, though I don’t have exact dates yet.
You will be able to watch the history logs of your visits and do not visit the same videos again (when you don’t want it).
This option will be available for only registered users.
Any current plans for this feature?
I don't care about filtering ones I've already seen when searching. I just want to be able to browse a list of all videos that I've clicked on.