I suggest you ...

Better category organization!

I enjoy that you have a large video database, but the videos aren't organized all that well. You can search up by name, but categories is another story.

130 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ric_ric_roll shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rick Tarrow commented  · 

In the Make Him Cuckold series, I think the writers need to come up with something other than a girl fried or wife finds out her boy friend or husband is cheating on her and then tricks him into letter her tie him up so he has to sit there and watch her getting fucked by another guy. For example, the setup could be that a wife finds out that her guy is banging a girl who happens to be a girl friend of a mobster. She secretly video tapes them having sex and then shows him the video at a later date. She tells her man that she has given a copy of the video to her attorney with strict instructions to send it to the mobster if anything happens to her or she tells him to, So her husband is officially FUCKED. She makes go out and find men for her and then bring them back to HER place now and have them fuck her right in front of him. He has to eat the cum out of her pussy every dam time. He is so fucking disgusted and grossed out he retches almost constantly but as bad as things are, it's nothing compared to what will happen to him if she tells that psychopath mobster. She makes him pay over and over and over again. Licking the asses and sucking the cocks of all the men that he is forced to bring back to her.

What I like about this approach is the story is fathomable and you can take it in all kinds of different directions.

• Anonymous commented  · 

there is a problem in the category organization, the random category is not working properly. when you press next 25 random results it still showing the previous 25 random videos.

• Anonymous commented  · 

try to get more of the situation where the girl or woman is shitting. You see the girl shitting but you never know why and where. And please always show the face(when possible) of the girl or woman doing so

• Anonymous commented  · 

im sure you know this, and im kinda being a smart ass, but "interracial" videos should not be just limited to black dudes plowing white girls

• 123 commented  · 

gfy.com should sue your ass

• Anonymous commented  · 

i like the video but the category are not in their right place for example ifi type fist i seen something else that has to do with it

• cec955 commented  · 

i whant in romanian

• AdminNudevista Support (Admin, nudevista) commented  · 

Hello ric_ric_roll!
        You mean a better tags organization? I think, the support of two concurrent directories: Tags and Categories together will hamper the data representation and usability. At this time we show following for each object:
        1) Title
        2) Lenght or Images count
        3) Source site
        4) Tags
        5) Model names
        The adding a category to this stack, will worsen the usability.

Feedback and Knowledge Base