I suggest you ...

Too many dead links

Yeah, we know, the part of links in the index is dead. We need to know the value of this problem.

152 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminNudevista Support (Admin, nudevista) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • sumuser8 commented  · 

Can you please keep the links in your favorites, but not make them searchable? For example if I have a favorite and click the link and its broken, I can more than likely search for another link by using the title. When you remove the links completely from my favorite I can't remember what the title was and can't search for a new link. Maybe automatically move deleted links to a new folder in your favorites?

• AdminNudevista Support (Admin, nudevista) commented  · 

2 pekman
        > why are you set up only premium clip.If its not ment for to play if i not am a paying visitor.?

Where you found the links to the premium clips? We index free content only.

• pekman commented  · 

why are you set up only premium clip.If its not ment for to play if i not am a paying visitor.? it should be more clearly which clips are free or not. And shall i pay as member for you or the damit motherless lyer.? Whats the Different for to be member in Nudevista or Not?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why link to Clearclips? There are no videos there at all.

• Anonymous commented  · 

SOMETHING is not being kept up to date...or SOMETHING. But I'm just 'considering' possibly joining, but I can't go 1 single place at all! I keep clicking links that I GUESS have been deactivated or something & I continually get this message: Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at fhg.acmoviepass.com. I'm thinking youi musta changed the URL at Nudevista or SOMETHING. BUT....you'll never get a dime in new business at the above URL!!

I will ask support to re-index gaytube and fix video lenght problem.
        Page locks may be because of the old browser version on your side, IE7 may be.
        Try latest versions of any popular browser.

• Anonymous commented  · 

all of the gaytube vids list multi minute movies and you click onto them and at the most they all are 5 minutes long and sometimes w/o any sex! also you CAN NOT REPORT this on the vids, when you try to scroll down, the page locks up!!!

• Sammy commented  · 

Yobt tv site doesnt work at all, dont know if its just my comp ar everyboby

• Duke G. commented  · 

I do not know why in Thailand we can not open xhamster video at all ?? What to doto solve this problem ?? Please advice !!

Thanks.

• b commented  · 

There is a persona under the age of 18 yrs old on your site and has been removed from the origin site. Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

every time you load a good movie in empflix it a dead lint what going on

• john commented  · 

link still not working

• john commented  · 

megaboobboly this link is dead not working I have tried twice this is a good site
        I like it good site

• maha commented  · 

your videos were deleted

ric_ric_roll, thank you for the feedback. The problem with gaytube sharring will be fixed ASAP. As to the main problem: we're seriously improved the tube links quality and since today, the % of the dead tube links must be very low!

Tell me, I'm wrong and I'll eat my hat! ;-)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base